E-Signature Disclosure and Consent
Please read this E-Signature Disclosure and Consent carefully and keep a copy for your records.
E-Signature Disclosure and Consent
As used in this E-Signature Disclosure and Consent (“Consent”), the words “we,” “us,” or “our” refer to Regency Finance (and its affiliates and subsidiaries); and the words “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to each person in whose name a loan application is submitted and/or a loan is maintained. “Communication” means any application forms, loan agreements or amendments thereto, customer agreements or amendments thereto, disclosures, notices, responses to claims, transaction history, monthly statements, privacy policies, and all other information related to a loan application or your loans, or the services we offer, including, but not limited to, information that we are required by law to provide to you in writing.
You confirm that you can access and read and agree to all of the terms and conditions herein. You agree that your electronic signature will have the same force and effect, and will bind you to the all terms and conditions in the same manner and to the same extent as a physical signature would do. You also agree that any documents that you electronically sign are electronic records that may be transferred, authenticated, stored, and transmitted by electronic means. If you are accessing Communications through a device that we provide, a copy of the referenced Communications will be emailed to you to the email address that you provide so that you can print, save, or send them to a place where they may be printed/saved/viewed for future reference.
What Communications Will be Provided to You in Electronic Format. You agree that we may provide you with all disclosures and notices required by law or the Automated Clearing House System in connection with your loans with Regency Finance, including Communications in electronic format. Your consent to receive electronic Communications and conduct electronic transactions includes, but is not limited to, the execution and receipt of loan documents and the receipt of our privacy policies/notices and other notices/disclosures. By providing your electronic signature for a given loan document, you agree that you are legally bound by such document and you are solely and fully responsible for fulfilling all duties and obligations set forth in such document just as though you had signed in ink a paper copy of such document. If your loan is not for the purchase of goods or services and you are to receive any loan proceeds directly, you authorize us to electronically credit your designated checking or savings account with applicable loan proceeds.
How to Withdraw Your Consent. To withdraw your consent to receive future electronic Communications, you may contact us in any of the ways described below. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent, but your access to receive future Communications in electronic format will be terminated. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your withdrawal.
System Requirements. To be able to access, view, and retain electronic Communications that we make available to you, you must have the following equipment and software:
- A personal computer or other device that is capable of accessing the Internet.
- A current Internet web browser that is capable of supporting 128-bit SSL encrypted communications, with cookies and java script enabled, such as the current major release of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Apple Safari.
- Software that permits you to receive and access Portable Document Format or “PDF” files, such as the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- An email account with an Internet service provider and email software to permit you to participate in the Online Account services.
- To retain a copy of electronic Communications your device must have the ability to print, download and store PDF files.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your device’s hard drive or other data storage unit. You will be notified if there are any significant changes in system requirements in order to confirm that you still meet the minimum system requirements to access and receive Communications in electronic format. Requesting Paper Delivery of Disclosures and Notices. You can obtain a paper copy of an electronic Communication by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy. To receive a paper copy of any Communication provided by Regency Financeat no charge, please request it in one of the following ways:
- Send an email message with your name and mailing address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call our Corporate Offices at 443-438-2056
- Send a letter to:
8211 Town Center Dr.,
Nottingham, MD 21236
Attn: Web Support
Be sure to request the specific Communication you want in a paper format.
No Fees for Electronic Communications. There is no charge for electronic delivery of the Communications.
Communications in Writing; Updating Contact Information. All Communications in either electronic or paper format from us to you will be considered “in writing.” You should print or download for your records a copy of this Consent and any other Communication that is important to you. You agree to update any contact information that you provide to us, including any email address, by contacting us through one of the above methods.
Federal Law. You acknowledge and agree that your consent to electronic Communications is being provided in connection with a transaction affecting interstate commerce that is subject to the federal E-Signature Act, and that you and we both intend that the E-Signature Act apply to the fullest extent possible to validate our ability to conduct business with you by electronic means.